Friday, April 24, 2009

Respect ourselves.

I hope Singaporeans can respect themselves. It is a growing trend and is typical nowadays of Singaporeans (at least my friends) to spout racist comments at chinese from China.

This afternoon, I went for my badminton competition National's. I caught a glimpse of the other schools playing. SJI sent their 2nd Singles to play with ACS(I)'s 2nd Singles. The ACS(I) Singles was a Chinese immigrant, probably a PR, who came to Singapore to study.

The worst I wanted happened.



The coach of the SJI team shouted:"Cina import!"

He started sniggering and laughing with the SJI team members and kept on muttering "Cina import. Lousy goods!"

I really wanted to walk over and give him a punch in his *censored*. I wanted scream out loud in his face, "You are a chinese too! Be proud of your homeland."

I guess the government has exercised too much *censored* propaganda in Singapore eg. singing of National Anthem every morning, but don't forget our roots!

Oru ancestors are from China!

That is actually a true homeland!

If we don't respect other's its obviously wrong. Who do you think you are. What right do you have to say "China Import". Can I tell that Chinese you are a "Singapore Scum"?

No! A thousand times no! Because I believe you would want to be respected as a Singaporean. And I believe that Chinese would like to be respected as a Chinese, and human.

Furthermore, your ancestors are from China. Too dimwitted, can't respect others, at least learn to respect yourself!

My message for you is: Respect yourself!



No comments: