Thursday, January 15, 2009

10 things that happened during my 2nd week in school

1. I was rejected for badminton school team.

2. I missed my stop on the bus because I was sleeping!

3.I was rejected for table tennis school team.

4.I was drenched by a heavy and sudden downpour while walking to the bus stop!

5.I've been to the "haunted places" in school.

6.I took my class to the Science lab for lessons but it was supposed to be held in class.

7.I have explored the whole High School Campus!

8.I held our class' first CMC meeting.

9.I helped decorate the Class Notice Board with red paper lanterns and "dui lian"(chinese)

10.I never missed a meal and have tried out the food from all the stalls.


'I still survived my 2nd week in school!',
Jonah Heng

2 comments:

Eumenthol said...

I was rejected by the ping pong team too , and the volleyball team.

But it turned out to be a blessing in disguise..I had a really good time with the band..know so many friends, play football with them during free time , pick up a new instrument and best of all learn to cooperate with the team and win awards! Satisfaction.

Unknown.... said...

um jonah, ur not supposed to include HCI name in the blog u noe.... it would be wiser to remove those posts.....i tihnk >.<

Oh yes eumenthol, if pl0x come my blog, im a fren of jonah's . my blog is http://d0tarocks.blogspot.com

thx