Sunday, February 1, 2009

Language Arts Diary Entry of a Mentally Challenged: Ace Project

Dir Dary,
Tuday is a guud but cunfusing day.

Doday eye gut a leter frum govurnment usk mi vute for presudanci uf amarica. i dunt noe; wat it meens bud juz go end si. The leter rite 34 Lincoln rd but i dunt noe where it is. So ;" i ask my neigbur shi ssay i em a dumbass. I dunt noe wat it meen but i luff reallly haad. Den her husband came end lafff tooo end said to her luk et tat retad.

I luff wif tem den i walk away ask te o man on the road were is 34 Lincoln rd, he said in ur pants but i wonde huw can it bi in mi pants. Den he luff like how my neigbur did end i luff tu.
Den i walk andwlk and walk down de rod den i see 34 Lincoln rd on a sign. I hapy.I go en a wite colur house end giv mi leter tu a guy with long hir on his chiin.

Hi say retards ar nut alowed tu vute end the leter must hav been send rongly. I dunt noe wat he meen so i ask him huw com i canot stay i dunt wan to go hume.

Tey say retad nut alowedi dunt noe what it meens but i luff. Den wun blot of green colur sticki thing came out of his muth i dunt noe wat is hapening but it is very salty. Den others cum and giv me that thing i tot it is neew year den tey giv mi gift, so i say thank yu den tey all luff very hard so i aslo luff wif them. One of tem say hey luk y dont we puut sume briins into him and seee if his batteri work, so i say i never bring batteri wif mi. den teey alll luff and den kicked me ouut uf de house.

I am confused whyy tey kiked me becuse i never bring baterii.Maybe vuting nid batteri. den i si this dug make a lud noise end ten come tuward mi. I thought it wunt to bite mi so i faul duwn end cover myself, den i saw peope carry a stickk wif a string wif a dug on it. De dog veri furry end soft den i say how can it bi u put dug on string they all luff lud.

Den a gir say mi gut tresure in a grin color bin, it smelle bannna end paper, so i puut mi hed into the bin, it smel verii ba pewee, no tresur, icome out open cover and i step intu de bin puke mi hed inside but stil no treasur.

I dunt noe wy peoplee lik luffing but I think qiute funny, den i wuk up te streed back huome den i herd a man shouting yor zipppers!

I dunt noe but i luff.

Bye bye diary,
i forgot my name


source="http://www.google.com.sg/search?hl=en&q=retard+discrimination&btnG=Search&meta="

3 comments:

Eumenthol said...

Oh this is your ace project...

Not bad but if you can add some 'emotional' content in the end e.g. his pure feelings towards people, the way he look at the world or even a twist of event where he repaid evil with kindness etc it will be perfect.

Aolunese said...

jonal u wrote too much "charlie gordon language"

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...this is singlish man...